NCM Venice Plus Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 48V, 16Ah, 768Wh Battery
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 48V battery to deliver a high output power
- Reach up to 150 km in one charge
- Battery includes a built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Inspired by the Romance of the greatest Italian City, The NCM Venice is both stylish and very practical. Perfect for getting around the city, with a useful rear rack for extra storage. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and an adjustable handlebar/stem setup, with a sprung seat for improved comfort.
- Bike Weight: 27kg
- Type: E-City bike
- Wheel size: 28”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Motor: Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- Battery: DEHAWK i5-4816P, 768Wh, Panasonic, 48v 16Ah
- LCD Display: Das-Kit L7
- Frame: Aluminium. 6061, 480MM
- Fork: Suntour NEX 28 63mm
- Brake System: Tektro Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acere 8 speed
- Saddle: Selle Royal Gel Saddle
- Tyres: Shwalbe Marathon, 28×1.5
- Handle Grips: Velo, Brown Leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087
Venice 28” - Rider Height: 175-198cm
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
*Bike purchases come with charger for battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.