- E-City Bike
- 250W Geared Hub Motor
- Up to 80km+ per charge
- 48v 13ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Load Capacity: 125kg
- High capacity 48v 13aH battery gives great “oomph” factor for the price
- Brushless motor provides both a smooth ride and less wear & tear
- Step-through frame looks great and makes the bike accessible for most riders
- Relaxed geometry allows a more comfortable sitting position
- Pannier rack is solid and secure
- Easy to assemble out of box
- At 28kg the bike is heavy for some riders
- Suntour NEX fork does not perform well for bumpy rides
- The NCM Milano is a super stylish city ebike perfect for commuting around the city and along bike paths. With 6 levels of pedal assist and high quality Schwalbe tyres the Milano is an absolute treat to ride on well-maintained bike paths, but expect to feel any larger bumps due to the Suntour NEX fork included. The Milano gets bonus points for versatility, with the step through frame and pannier rack making this a great versatile bike for all rider types. If you’re looking to get back into riding, or just looking to elevate your current ride, then definitely take the Milano into strong consideration.
Reviewed by Luke, Bike Expert, Jot Bikes Melbourne. 7th May 2021.
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 48V battery to deliver a high output power
- reach up to 120 km in one charge
- Battery includes a built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Inspired by the Fashion Capital of Europe the NCM Milano is designed to ride as elegant as it looks. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and an adjustable handlebar/stem setup, with a sprung seat post for improved comfort. With this sleek, comfortable, and powerful ride, you'll always be taking the scenic route!
- Weight: 28kg
- Type: E-Trekking bike
- Wheel size: 26" / 28"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Motor: Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- Battery:DEHAWK i5-4813H, 624Wh, 48v 13Ah, with USB Port
- LCD Display: Das-Kit L7
- Frame: Aluminum. 6061, 457/480MM
- Fork: SUNTOUR NEX 63mm
- Brake System: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310, 7 speed
- Saddle: Selle Royal Gel Saddle, Brown
- Tyres: Shwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75 28×1.5
- Handle Grips: Velo, Brown Leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087
*All bike purchases come with charger for battery
Good. Bike is fine. Arrived quickly. Instructions OK.
Guys were super helpful, happy with bike!
Very happy I was surprised how well they go ,Glen was a good help
getting my bike was a night mare nothing but trouble untill i think Jeff came on the scene then all was good
Extremel happy with purchase. My wife can now go riding with me as she had a neck operation and couldntfully use all her effort on right leg. E bike makes her faster than me now
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.