NCM Hamburg Trekking E-Bike, Bafang Motor, City-Bike, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468Wh
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 36V battery to deliver a high output power
- Reach up to 70 km in one charge
- Battery includes a built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
With precision German design the NCM Hamburg is engineered to cope with the cobbled stones and rough weather of the harshest northern European Cities. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and an adjustable handlebar/stem setup with a sprung seat post for improved comfort. The low top tube, makes the bike sturdy and strong yet comfortable and easy to mount.
- Bike Weight: 28kg
- Type: E-City bike
- Wheel size: 28”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Motor: Bafang 36V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- Battery: DEHAWK Carrier mounted, 36V 13Ah, 468Wh with USB Port
- LCD Display: Das-Kit L6
- Frame: Aluminum. 6061, 480MM
- Fork: ZOOM 187d 100mm
- Brake System: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7 speed
- Saddle: Selle Royal Gel Saddle
- Tyres: Shwalbe Marathon, 28x1.5
- Handle Grips: Velo, Brown Leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087
Hamburg 28” - Rider Height: 175-190cm
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through a friendly riding experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
*Bike purchase comes with charger for battery
Good. Prompt delivery. Minor assembly, straightforward. Bike works well.
Easy and quick service. Absolutely love this bike. My commute is the hi-light of my day now. I even look forward to work. Thankyou!!