- All-terrain tyres keeps you in control on loose surfaces
- Average range: Up to 70km depending on assistance level
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Integrated front light and rechargeable rear light
- Comfortable saddle and handlebar grips
- Battery includes built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones or lights.
- 27.5" model suits rider height: 160cm - 192cm
With a compact frame set and integrated mid-frame battery mount, the ATOM is very capable and perfect for commuters and delivery riders. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and a strong rigid handlebar and saddle for improved ergonomics and performance. The high top tube, makes the bike sturdy and strong allowing the power you put down to be effectively transferred to the road. Strong dependable and reliable workhorse capable of everything you throw at it.
- Weight: 25kg
- Type: E-Mountain bike
- Wheel size: 27.5”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Display: LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 6km/h power-assisted walk
- Included DC362AU 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Bafang, Rear drive motor, 36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: 36V 13Ah 450WH, Li-Ion cells
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Suntour Front Suspension
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, 7-speed
- Tyres: KENDA 27.5" 2.1”
- Saddle: VELO
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminium
Hey JOT Bikes, Bike arrived in super quick time and in good order. It was a present for my wife who is 175cm tall. It is a tall bike but is a very good size for her. Plenty of power and with average assistance over undulating terrain we get about 50Km range. This includes bitumen, dirt and bush tracks. Only had it a month so longevity is unknown but the bike seems to be pretty good quality and finish. I am thinking of buying another one, so that is a pretty good recommendation for you guys as I am very cautious and picky.
Thanks Jeff for kind service! Love my new Atom! Can ride much often with motor! Highly recommended!
I looked at few different options around the same price but this one stood out the most. The Bafang motor moves up hills with ease, the front suspension is great for light off-road use and it looks great!
I haven’t put it together as yet, as I have been away for work.
Great team, great deal and love the bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.