- E-Mountain Bike
- 250W Geared Hub Motor
- Up to 50km+ per charge
- 36v 13ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Load Capacity: 125kg
- Great value for the quality of parts at this price point
- Tektro mechanical disc brake system is reliable and gets the job done
- 3 different wheel sizes for riders of different heights
- Battery location provides great weight distribution
- Durable throughout a long lifetime. Have seen a bike in good condition with 10,000km travelled.
- Seat is not the most comfortable, and I recommend you add a gel seat cover for comfort.
- Despite the bike being a mountain bike design, the Suntour XCT fork is only suitable for light off-roading.
- The NCM Prague is an ideal entry level electric bike. You get fantastic value at this price point with a high build quality and name brands on components such as Tektro, Shimano and Suntour which provide great reliability. The six levels of pedal assist out-class other similarly priced bikes. I would recommend this electric bike for anyone constrained by price point. If you're looking for value, look for the NCM Prague.
Reviewed by Luke, Bike Expert, Jot Bikes Melbourne. 7th May 2021.
- All-terrain tyres keeps you in control on loose surfaces
- Average range: 30-90km depending on assistance level
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Battery includes built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Prague 26” - Rider Height: 155cm - 185cm
- Prague 27.5” - Rider Height: 160cm - 192cm
- Prague 29” - Rider Height: 170cm - 205cm
With a traditional compact frame set and bottle mount battery set up, the NCM Prague is very capable and perfect for commuters and delivery riders. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and a strong rigid handlebar and saddle for improved ergonomics and performance. The high top tube, makes the bike sturdy and strong allowing the power you put down to be effectively transferred to the road. Strong dependable and reliable workhorse capable of everything you throw at it. This is the Ute of E-bikes.
NCM Prague Electric Mountain Bike, E-Bike, E-MTB, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468Wh Battery
- Weight: 26”= 25kg/ 27,5”= 25kg / 29"= 26kg
- Type: E-Mountain bike
- Wheel size: 26,5” / 27.5” / 29"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 6km/h power-assisted walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT-D5-44, 36V 15A
- Charger: Included DC362AU 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, Rear drive motor, 36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: D5-3613P, 36V 13Ah 468Wh, Li-Ion cells
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 26"* 440mm / 27,5“*480mm / 29"*520mm,
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-26" / 27.5" / 29"
- Brake Levers: Apse, H02D with brake sensor on the left side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney TX50, 3-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Altus RD-M310, 7-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe, BLACK JACK 26" 2.25 / SMART SAM 27.5" / 29" 2.25”
- Saddle: VELO with NCM logo, black
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
*All bike purchases come with charger for battery
- bike paths
- newbie ebike rider
Excellent feed back and delivery time
The ordering process was easy and we had the bike in under a week. Very happy with our Prague. Great looking bike and performs well. So happy in fact, we ordered a second one a day after receiving the first.
damn bike!eat hills and on straight road it cruises like on cruise control.so happy with my purchase!
I love the bike i can not find much wrong with it. I will replace the seat.. Its great fun to ride.
Service from Jot Bikes was excellent and delivery was prompt. problem with the brake rotor was quickly solved Love the Prague, it's a great bike for on road and and moderate trails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.