NCM Munich Electric Trekking Bike, E-Bike, E-Trekking, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468W
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 36V battery to deliver a high output power
- Reach up to 70 km in one charge
Inspired by the German City of Munich, The NCM Munich is perfect for running around the city, with a useful rack to the rear and an ultra low top tube perfect for riding in a skirt or dress. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and an adjustable handlebar/stem setup, with a sprung seat for improved comfort. The low top tube, makes the bike sturdy and strong yet comfortable and easy to mount.
- Bike Weight: 27kg
- Type: E-City bike
- Wheel size: 26” / 28”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Motor: Das-Kit X15 motor, 36V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- Battery: DEHAWK i5-4813H, 624Wh, Panasonic, 36v 13Ah
- LCD Display: Das-Kit L6
- Frame: Aluminum. 6061, 480MM
- Fork: ZOOM 187d 100mm
- Brake System: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7 speed
- Saddle: Selle Royal Gel Saddle
- Tyres: Shwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75 / 28x1.5
- Handle Grips: Velo, Brown Leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087
Munich 26” - Rider Height: 158-186cm
Munich 28” - Rider Height: 170-198cm
*Bike purchases comes with charger for battery
Click here for Owners Manual
- hub drive
I ordered an NCM Munich for my wife for Mothers Day. It arrived in good time. The bike was more or less fully assembled. All I had to do was align and tighten the handlebars and connect the controller cable. Watching a US Youtube assembly video suggested a much more involved process. Battery came fully charged so it was rideable from the get go. Spark were easy to deal with and answered all my questions before placing the order. I'm considering buying an e-bike for myself, but feel at this time it may reduce the exercise benefits of riding my standard bike.
Really quick delivery and amazing German quality. Extraordinary packaging, very easy assembly and goes very fast.
Pretty easy to deal with over the phone only one thing to mention was that I asked if the bike would be ok on gravel and the person on the phone gave wrong information. Saying that I am very happy with the bike.
My wife has loved this and is having no problems with the assist getting from the hub drive.
Fantastic, I have thoroughly enjoyed the bike so much so I'm referring 2 friends to purchase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.